Schedule an Appointment
|Address:||1947 Waterfront Drive
Iowa City, IA 52240
|Hours:||Mon-Fri: 8:00AM - 5:00PM|
Our Latest Specials
Car Care Tips
As heard on NPR
A Florida woman is putting her car in park after 576,000 miles. Rachel Veitch bought her Mercury Comet, new, in 1964. The car has been through 18 batteries and it's outlasted three marriages. Rachel even appeared on "The Tonight Show" with the vehicle. Now, her failing eyesight is forcing her to hang up her keys. She told Fox News she is not giving that car to her family, because they won't take care of it like she did.
About A-Team Auto Care in Iowa City, IA
A-Team Auto Care has over 15 years of experience offering Iowa City auto repair services. Our courteous staff offers superior and reliable car maintenance expertise that you can count on. Our focus is to get your commercial or personal vehicle back on the road.
Why Choose A-Team Auto Care in Iowa City, IA
- Convenient Iowa City location near the "Waterfront Drive Hy-Vee"
- Superior customer service
- Auto and car repairs guaranteed 2 years/24,000 miles parts & labor for most vehicles
- Over 15 years of Iowa City auto and car repair service to families like yours
- ASE Certified technicians including a master technician for auto repair and car repair jobs
- Free local rides to work and home
- Clean comfortable customer waiting area with FREE wifi and beverages
- Vehicle pickup and delivery after auto repair
Our Auto Mechanics
A-Team AutoCare employs ASE Certified Technicians in Iowa city. An ASE Certification signifies a commitment to excellence by a technician. To be certified, an auto repair and car repair mechanic must pass difficult, national tests on the most current methods and models, meaning they must constantly be learning about new technologies as these develop. Auto repair and car repair technicians must also re-test every five years to keep their certification.
ASE Master Technicians
A-Team AutoCare employs ASE Certified Master Technicians, a certification which means that our Iowa City mechanics are certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence on every mechanical and electrical component and system. Our A-Team AutoCare ASE Certified Master Technicians must keep current certifications in eight areas: Engine Repair, Engine Performance, Electrical/Electronic Systems, Brakes, Heating and Air Conditioning, Suspension and Steering, Manual Drive Train and Axles, and Automatic Transmissions.