Schedule an Appointment
|Address:||1947 Waterfront Drive
Iowa City, IA 52240
|Hours:||Mon-Fri: 8:00AM - 5:00PM|
Our Latest Specials
Car Care Tips
As heard on NPR
A Florida woman is putting her car in park after 576,000 miles. Rachel Veitch bought her Mercury Comet, new, in 1964. The car has been through 18 batteries and it's outlasted three marriages. Rachel even appeared on "The Tonight Show" with the vehicle. Now, her failing eyesight is forcing her to hang up her keys. She told Fox News she is not giving that car to her family, because they won't take care of it like she did.
Auto Repair & Service for Oakdale, IA
What Are You Looking for in an Automotive Shop?
- Are you new to Oakdale, IA?
- Are you looking for a dealership alternative in Oakdale, IA, for your vehicle's service, repair and maintenence needs?
- Are you looking for an auto repair shop that specilizes in your car, truck or SUV?
- Are you not happy with your current mechanic?
- Are you looking for a neighborhood auto repair shop you can trust?
- Are you looking for a family owned, independent automotive service and repair facility in Oakdale, IA?
- Are you looking for an automotive service center that treats you like a part of their family?
Finding a Oakdale, IA Auto Repair Shop
At A-Team Auto Care, we want to make finding a good automotive repair facility for people living in Oakdale as easy and painless as possible. We know selecting an honest and reliable auto repair shop is not always an easy process.
Safety, quality, service and trust is what we build our reputation on—one satisfied customer at a time. We want you to tell your friends, family and neighbors about our automotive service.
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Changes
- Tune Ups
- Radiator - Coolant/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- A/C - Air Conditioning
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection/Check (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust & Muffler Repair & Service
We look forward to maintaining, servicing or repairing your car, truck or SUV for years to come.
Call us at (319) 512-2000, or click here to contact us online and set an appointment—Let us become your auto repair shop.